Class Teacher- Permanent
Location: Nunnery Wood Primary School
Start date: 22nd Feb 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced
Key Stage 1 class teacher, within the Villages’ Multi Academy Trust at Nunnery Wood Primary School, initially in Year 2
Nunnery Wood Primary School is a happy and vibrant two-form entry school where team work is strong and behaviour is very good. Our friendly staff are always striving to achieve the very best for our delightful and enthusiastic pupils.
We are seeking to appoint an energetic, enthusiastic and experienced class teacher to join our hard working and dedicated team.
Our ideal candidate must:
· have experience in Key Stage 1
· be able to demonstrate highly effective classroom practice
· have excellent teaching skills
· demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation and have high expectations of pupil’s achievement and behaviour
· be fully committed to helping us achieve our aims and visions
· be an effective team player who is committed to our team teaching ethos.
If you would like further information, please visit the school’s website or contact the administration team on 01905 354154 or email email@example.com .
Closing date: 8th December 2020 at 9am
Interview date: Tuesday 15th December
Nunnery Wood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check upon appointment.
Please find more information regarding the post and and a application form below.