School Sports Premium
To see the 2017-18 Sports Premium Spending Plan, please click on the link below.
- The school achieved the Sainsbury’s School Games Gold Award for the third year in a row.
- Nunnery Wood Cluster Schools won an award for Contribution to Physical Activity, at City of Worcester Sports Awards for 2017.
- PE TA could run Lunchtime Clubs, daily, for different Year groups in KS2, resulting in an increase of 19 non active pupils from last year.
- PE TA could run After School clubs – 4 days per week Monday – Thursday. 1 x club KS1 3 x clubs KS2
- 68% KS1 pupils attended at least one After School Sports Club.
- 66% KS2 pupils attended at least one After School / Lunch time Sports club.
- All Years groups from EYFS to Year 6, had opportunities to participate in sporting events alongside other schools (Nunnery Cluster schools events / Droitwich & Worcester School Games events / Dance festivals).
There are 22 children currently in Y6 who can:
- Swim competently, confidently and proficiently over a distance of at least 25m
- Use a range of strokes effectively
- Perform safe self rescue in different water based situations